Preparation & cook time: 25 minutes
Cannot be frozen
– 300 g | 11 oz Greek yoghurt
– 9 tbsp Two Chicks liquid egg white
– 115 g | 4 oz | 1 cup plain (all purpose) flour
– 2 tsp bicarbonate of (baking) soda
– vegetable oil, for frying
– 335 g | 12 oz | 1 ½ cups cream cheese
– 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and sliced
– icing (confectioners’) sugar
1. Mix together the yoghurt and Two Chicks liquid egg white until blended and smooth.
2. Add the flour and bicarbonate of soda and stir until combined and thick.
3. Lightly oil a pancake or frying pan and heat until smoking hot. Add a scoop of batter and spread into an even circle. Cook for about 3 minutes until set and lightly golden then turn over and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and repeat with the remaining batter, greasing the pan between each pancake.
4. Slide the cooked pancakes onto a plate, layering up the pancakes with non-stick baking paper, so they don’t stick together.
5. Sandwich the pancakes together in pairs, with the cream cheese and sliced mango. Sift icing sugar over the top.