Preparation & cook time: 20 minutes
Cannot be frozen
– 330 ml (1/2 pint) Two Chicks liquid egg white
– 225 ml | 8 fl oz | 1 cup milk
– 150 g | 5 oz | ⅔ cup ricotta cheese, finely crumbled
– ¾ tsp salt
– ½ tsp black pepper
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 2 courgettes (zucchini), cut into ribbons
– 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
– 6 courgette flowers, tough ends removed
– 6 sun-dried tomato halves in oil, drained
1. Whisk together the Two Chicks liquid egg white, milk, ricotta 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. Heat the grill.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the courgette ribbons until only just tender.
4. Add the garlic, remaining salt and pepper and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
5. Pour over the egg white mixture and cook for about 3 minutes, lifting up the cooked egg white around the edges to let the uncooked egg white flow underneath.
6. Arrange the courgette flowers and tomatoes in the pan, pressing them in lightly.
7. Place under the hot grill until just golden. Serve immediately.