Preparation & cooking time: prep: 10 mins/chilling: 4 hours
Cannot be frozen
– 1 carton Two Chicks Liquid Whole Egg
– 200ml | 7 fl oz | 1 cup double cream
– 250ml | 9 fl oz | 1 cup whole milk
– 300 ml | 10.5 fl oz | 1¼ cups dark rum/cognac/bourbon whisky
– 200 ml | 7 fl oz | 1 cup simple syrup
– 1tsp cinnamon
– Grated nutmeg to taste
1. Blend together the eggs, cream, milk and syrup.
2. Then add the alcohol stirring until fully mixed.
3. Lastly grate in the nutmeg and stir in the cinnamon and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours, ideally overnight, stirring occasionally.
For best results put in the freezer 20 minutes before serving.
When ready to serve give it a final stir and pour into individual glasses garnished with a little more grated nutmeg.