Serves 1 / Preparation time: 5 minutes / Cooking time: 5 minutes
– 1 teaspoon olive oil.
– 200ml (7fl oz) Two Chicks liquid egg white.
– 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives.
– 40g (1 1/2oz) reduced fat Feta cheese, crumbled.
– 5 baby plum or cherry tomatoes, halved.
– Freshly ground black pepper.
– Rocket, to serve.
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and add the two chicks liquid egg white. Sprinkle the chives, feta cheese and tomatoes over the surface and cook over a medium-low heat to set the base.
3. Transfer the pan to the grill to set the surface.
4. Slide the omelette onto a warm plate and fold over. Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve at once, with rocket on the side.