If you love frittatas then you will love this tasty ‘Asparagus & Cherry Tomato Frittata’ recipe.
– 300 ml of Two Chicks liquid egg white
– tea spoon of butter for greasing
– 10 diced asparagus tips
– 1 diced medium courgette
– 60 grams of cooked spinach
– 75 grams of fresh peas
– 8 halved cherry tomatoes
– 2 table spoon of chives
– salt and pepper for seasoning
Preheat your oven to 200˚.C
1. Grease tart tin with tea spoon of butter.
2. On the frying pan sauté asparagus, peas and courgette until crisp-tender, making sure they are well
seasoned with salt a pepper.
2. Layer the vegetables in the tin.
3. In separate bowl whisk the Two Chicks liquid egg white.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the layered vegetables, make sure all vegetables are covered.
5. Place tart tin in the oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes until the eggs are set.
6. Remove from the oven, rest for 5 minutes and serve.