Makes the equivalent quantity of 2 hard boiled eggs.
– 90g (6 tablespoons) Two Chicks liquid egg white
– herbs of your choice
– salt & pepper to taste
1. Grease a small bowl.
2. Pour the Two Chicks liquid egg white into the bowl.
3. Stir in the herbs, salt and pepper.
4. Microwave on a gentle heat for 20 seconds then allow to rest for about 20 seconds. Repeat this process until the egg white is fully cooked.
5. Allow to cool then slice.
Use in salads and sandwiches in place of whole eggs or meats, as an alternative source of protein.