Preparation & cooking time: preparation:5 min / cooking time: 10 min
Cannot be frozen
– 60g gluten free oats
– 20g ground almonds
– 2 tbsp of Two Chicks liquid egg white
– 1tsp gluten free baking powder
– 2tsp stevia
– 50ml milk or milk alternative
1. Put the oats in a blender, and blend until it resembles flour.
2. Add the ground almonds, baking powder, stevia, egg whites and milk.
3. Blend for 15 – 20 seconds. The mixture should be thick but pourable. If you need to add a splash more milk to achieve this, then do so.
4. Heat a non stick pan to a medium heat. Add the pancake mixture and cook for a couple of minutes on each side.
5. I would suggest making smaller pancakes as this makes them easier to turn in the pan!
6. Topped with Total Greek yoghurt, fresh berries and a drizzle of runny honey, but top however you wish!