Preparation & cooking time: 2 min / 3 min
– 120ml Two Chicks Free Range Liquid Egg White or Liquid Whole Egg
– 30g shredded kale
– 50g ready cooked red and white quinoa, crumbled
– 40g smoked salmon slices
– splash of olive oil
– zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
– salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan. Add the oil to the pan with the kale, add a splash of water and stir fry for a few minutes until the leaves are wilted. Add in the quinoa and lemon zest and mix well. Season with a little salt and plenty of black pepper.
2. Shake the carton of eggs or egg white, then pour into the pan and cook, stirring until the eggs begin to set. Push the cooked eggs into the centre of the pan, using a wooden spatula, so the raw eggs fill the gap, until no more runny eggs remain.
3. Cook for 1 minute more until the base is golden, then remove from the heat. Slip onto some baking parchment and leave to cool slightly.
4. Top the omelette with the slices of smoked salmon, a squeeze of lemon juice and additional black pepper. Roll up tightly and its ready to wrap and go!