– 8 tbsp Egg whites
– 115g coconut or caster sugar
– 115g icing sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 100C.
2. Using an electric mixer, whisk the egg whites until doubled in size and fluffy and white.
3. Gradually add in the coconut sugar tbsp at a time.
4. Sift in a third of the icing sugar and using a metal spoon, fold in. Repeat this process until all the icing sugar is combined.
5. Return back under the mixer until a silky consistency. Ensure not to over whisk!
6. Pipe or spoon into round circles on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and back in the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
7. Serve with fresh cream, fruit or yoghurt and enjoy!