Makes 20 meringues:
– 125g (8 tablespoons) Two Chicks free range liquid egg white
– 240g caster sugar
– berries / cream
1. Heat the oven to 130C / 100C fan oven / gas mark 1.
2. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
3. Pour the two chicks free range liquid egg white into a bowl and add 1/3 (80g) of the sugar.
4. Whisk together into soft peaks.
5. While continuing to whisk, gradually add another 1/3 (80g) of the sugar, a spoonful at a time, until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
6. Fold in the remaining sugar.
7. Using a large spoon place around 20 blobs (spaced well apart) onto the prepared baking tray.
8. Bake in the oven for 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours, until the meringues are dry and lift easily from the paper.
9. Leave to cool at room temperature.
Serve with berries and cream.