Serves: 8 – 10 omelettes
Preparation & cook time: 45 minutes
Cannot be frozen
– 1 tbsp olive oil.
– 1 small onion, finely chopped.
– 400g Two Chicks liquid egg white
– 1 courgette (zucchini), finely grated and drained
– 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
– 1 tsp finely chopped coriander (cilantro)
– ¼ tsp finely chopped thyme
– salt and pepper, to taste
– Coriander leaves
– Chopped macadamia nuts
– Lime wedges
1. Heat the oven to 220°C (200° fan) 425°F gas 7. Grease 8-10 muffin tins.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently cook the onions until soft, but not browned. Tip into a bowl.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
4. Spoon into the tins and bake for 20-25 minutes until well browned.
5. Place on a serving plate and garnish with coriander leaves and sprinkle with macadamia nuts. Garnish with lime wedges.