– cooking spray/oil
– 250g Two Chicks liquid egg white
– 50g spinach
– 1/2 medium red onion finely diced
– 5 breakfast mushrooms finely sliced
– mixed herbs
– salt & pepper to taste
1. Coat a non-stick frying pan with oil or cooking spray.
2. Fry the onion over a medium heat until softened.
3. Add the mushrooms followed by the spinach, mixed herbs and salt & pepper and sauté.
4. Remove from the frying pan and keep warm.
5. Add some more oil or cooking spray to the same frying pan and warm over a medium heat.
6. Add a pinch of mixed herbs/chives/salt & pepper to the Two Chicks liquid egg white and mix thoroughly.
7. Pour the egg white into the frying pan.
8. Cook until almost set, and then spoon the vegetable mixture onto one side of the omelette.
9. Fold the other half over.
10. Slide onto a serving plate.
Garnish with fresh chives or herbs of your choice.