Preparation & cook time: 25 minutes
Cannot be frozen
– 450 g | 16 oz potatoes
– Salt and pepper
– 250 (8 fl oz) ml Two Chicks liquid egg white
– 3 tbsp chopped chives
– 2 tbsp chopped parsley
– 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Put the potatoes in a pan and cover with water. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the potatoes are just tender. Drain well and then cut the potatoes into small cubes.
2. Heat the oven to 190°C (170° fan) 375°F gas 5.
3. Beat together the Two Chicks liquid egg white and herbs until foamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof frying pan and add the potatoes.
5. Pour in the egg white mixture and cook for 3 minutes until puffed and lightly browned on the base.
6. Bake, uncovered for 8-10 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve.