– 300 ml of Two Chicks liquid egg white
– 40 gram of diced chorizo
– 1/2 of medium diced red pepper
– 1/2 of medium diced red onion
– table spoon of olive oil
– table spoon of chopped parsley
– 6 cooked new potatoes
– salt and pepper for seasoning
Preheat your oven to 200˚C.
1. Add tablespoon of olive oil to medium hot pan.
2. Fry onions and peppers for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Add chorizo.
4. Add potatoes.
5. Fry everything for another 7 minutes until it is golden brown.
6. In the separate bowl whisk two chicks liquid egg white mix with tablespoon of parsley, make sure that a little bit of air goes in, mix for about a minute, add seasoning; salt and pepper.
7. Pour egg mixture into pan making sure all vegetables and chorizo are covered and cook for a few minutes until the eggs start to set on the bottom.
8. Place it in the oven and bake for 9 minutes until the egg mixture has begins to set up on top.
9. Take the pan out of the oven, flip upside down onto the plate.
10. Serve tortilla with garlic and herb yogurt.