Preparation & cooking time: 2 min / 3 min
– 120ml Two Chicks Free Range Liquid Egg White (option: add 1 whole egg)
– 30g baby spinach, shredded
– 30g feta cheese, crumbled
– 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
– 1 clove garlic, crushed
– splash of olive oil
– salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan. Add the oil to the pan with the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the spinach and cook, stirring until the leaves have wilted. Season with a little salt and plenty of black pepper.
2. Shake the carton of egg white, then pour into the pan. If adding one whole egg, crack into the pan and cook, stirring until the eggs begin to set. Push the cooked eggs into the centre of the pan, using a wooden spatula, so the raw eggs fill the gaps, until no more runny eggs remain.
3. Cook for 1 more minute until the base is golden, then remove from the heat. Slip onto some baking parchment, golden side down and leave to cool slightly.
4. Scatter the feta and pumpkin seeds over the omelette. Tightly roll up, wrap and go!