preparation & cook time: 20 minutes
Cannot be frozen
– 500 g | 18 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
– 2 tbsp finely chopped mixed herbs
– 375 g | 13 oz | 1 ½ cups cooked white rice
– 2 tbsp plain (all purpose) flour
– 6 tbsp Two Chicks liquid egg white
– 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
– salt and pepper
– vegetable oil, for frying
– Cream Cheese
– Freshly ground black pepper
– Coriander (cilantro)
– Lambs Lettuce
1. Mix together all the ingredients and form into small flat patties.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the patties, a few at a time for a few minutes on each side until golden brown.
3. Place on a serving plate and garnish with cream cheese sprinkled with black pepper, coriander and lambs lettuce.