Preparation & cooking time: preparation:15 min / cooking time: 1 hour
Cannot be frozen
– 40g of Two Chicks liquid egg white
– 60g Powdered Vitafiber
– Squeeze of 1 slice of lemon
– Small pinch of salt
1. Pre heat your oven to 145′c.
2. Using a large, clean bowl add the egg whites, salt and lemon juice to the bowl.
3. Using an electric whisk, whisk the egg whites on slow for 1 minute.
4. Turn the whisk up to high and whisk until the eggs form peaks (this will take around 2-3 minutes).
5. Turn the whisk down to medium and add the Vitafiber slowly 10g at a time.
6. Keep whisking until the mixture forms stiff peaks and is really glossy.
7. Spoon out onto non stick parchment paper.
8. Bake for 1 hour until golden brown.
9. After 1 hour, turn the oven off and leave them to cool in the oven with the door slightly open.
10. Allow to cool fully before topping how ever you like! Here I have simply used fat free Greek yoghurt and berries.