Preparation & cooking time: preparation 20 min / cooking time 50 min
– 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for greasing
– 1 small aubergine, chopped into 1cm (1/2 inch) cubes
– 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped into 1cm (1/2 inch) cubes
– 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped into 1cm (1/2 inch) cubes
– 1 large courgette, chopped into 1cm (1/2 inch) cubes
– 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves or chopped fresh rosemary
– 1 carton Two Chicks liquid egg white
– salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C / fan oven 170°C / Gas Mark 5. Lightly grease 10 holes of a non-stick muffin tin with a little olive oil.
2. Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil and all the vegetables into a roasting tin, toss together, then spread out evenly. Roast for 25-30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, season with a little salt and pepper, then share between the prepared muffin tins.
3. Pour an equal amount of Two Chicks liquid egg white over the vegetables, sprinkling some thyme leaves or rosemary over each one. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until set.
4. Cool for a few minutes, then ease from the muffin tin with a knife. Serve with mixed salad leaves and cherry tomatoes.