Makes: 6 pancakes
– 1 tablespoon cooking spray/oil
– 60g Two Chicks free-range liquid egg white
– 120g whole wheat flour
– 30g oats
– 2 tablespoons brown sugar
– 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
– ½ teaspoon salt
– 90ml skimmed milk
– 30g natural low fat yoghurt
– 30g honey
– 1 medium banana peeled and sliced
– 60g fresh sliced strawberries
1. Mix the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and set aside. Stir together the milk, two chicks liquid egg white, yogurt, oil and vanilla in small bowl. Add to flour mixture and stir until blended.
2. Spray a pan with cooking spray or cover with a light coating of oil. Heat over a medium heat until hot. Pour 30g batter onto hot griddle for each pancake. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown. Turn and cook side until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
3. Drizzle each serving with 1 tablespoon honey and top with fresh fruit. Serve immediately.